Health And Safety Policy
Busfleet Australia is committed to:
- Fostering a ‘No Compromise’ approach to providing a safe workplace for our employees, contractors and visitors. This is underpinned by the ‘Get them there Safely’ principles which are at the forefront of everything we do, namely:
- Proactively identifying and managing risks to workplace health and safety.
- Clearly communicating responsibilities and accountabilities to personnel for compliance with workplace health and safety requirements.
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Setting clear objectives and targets designed for continual improvement to workplace health and safety performance
- Accurately monitoring and reviewing the ongoing effectiveness of the workplace health and safety programs, and
- Ensuring that the appropriate resources are available to support the implementation and ongoing management in meeting the requirements of AS/NZS 4801 occupational health and safety management system standards as part of our integrated business management system.
- Working closely with our customers to provide a workplace free from harm.
- Empowering employees through:
- Consultation on changes to workplace health and safety arrangements
- Training to ensure they to have the necessary competencies to perform their work safely, and
- Active safety leadership and engagement – every employee, contractor or visitor is authorised to stop an unsafe act or circumstance.